Here it is a new idea, I found another way to make a graffiti. How to Draw Cool Alphabet Letters. If you want to draw cool graffiti, I have the steps to make it interesting. Tips to make Cool Alphabet Letter I found this in one of my subscription web.
How to Draw Cool Alphabet Letters
1. Gather your drawing materials together. Make sure you have ample paper. If you are just going to use a pencil or pen, that’s fine. If you want to add color and texture to the letters, get some colored pencils, drawing pencils and/or markers to help you out. You could even get really creative with crayons or pastels.
2. Write out the entire alphabet in small, normal letters in the corner of your page or on a separate sheet. Having the alphabet to look at while you work will help inspire you. You can look at the letters to help decide which letters you want to work with and which letters might work well together. If there’s certain words or phrases you want to work with in particular, write these down as well, so you won’t waste time trying to remember them or how to spell them.
3. Lightly sketch the letter you want to draw in a cool way. Once you have an outline of the letter, you’ll be able to elaborate on the lines and space and turn the letter into something cool.
4. Start adding elements to the letter to make it look unique and different. You can shade the letter to make it look textured or 3D. You can add organic elements such as wavy lines, branches or other free flowing shapes to give life to the letter. You can add geometric shapes like squares, circles and triangles to the letter to make it pop and give it more character.It can help to think of this exercise as a type of graffiti, where you are combining text and art to make something truly unique.
5. Go over the letter with darker pencil or pen lines and add color if you’re using color. Once you’ve got a nice, creative outline for the letter, go back and darken anything that you like. If you’re using a pencil, you can also erase any marks that you don’t like. Then add color to the letter by shading or outlining certain areas. When working with colors, it helps to use complementary colors or an overall color scheme, such as cool colors (blue, green, aqua, teal, etc), to make your letter look more like a coherent drawing.
6. Connect various letters to make them look even cooler. Making one letter look cool is simply a process of experimenting with shapes and colors; however, putting together an entire word can involve themes and patterns. Depending on the word, you can do things like add illustrations to your letters, such as animals if the word relates to animals or food if the word relates to food. You can also make the letters into patterns by alternating colors between letters or creating color bands across entire words.